- Boost the production, productivity as well as income levels of local artisans
- Cluster artisans working on fashion accessories under the SFURTI program will enjoy access to training on the use of advanced machines, developing new designs, and getting familiar with the latest technical skills.
- Bringing in new designs using creativity to get hold of the new markets
- Hire new Fashion Accessory designers under the SFURTI program
- Introducing advanced melting machinery at the CFC (Common Facility Centre) to cut down the chances of accidents when melting metals.
- Getting in touch with banks to extend financial support to deserving Fashion Accessories cluster units to cut down the involvement of corrupt middlemen
- Extending backward linage with the external stakeholders to reduce issues revolving around the supply of advanced tools and machinery and raw materials, finance, marketing, and more.
- Development of a new marketing channel using cluster forward linkages to offer requisite rewards for the cluster products.
- Strengthening of cluster governance system through formation of SPV, establishment of forward and backward linkages.
- Formation of consortia for common sales (through sales outlet) will enable artisans to display their products.
- Establishment of a raw material bank/ depot and value addition center will develop new line of product.